A teacher to be

... who likes baking and taking photographs - not only of what I've baked:)

Dance belly dance!


Every country in the world has its own customs, traditions, religion, festivals, holidays – to cut a long story short, its own culture. We usually are curious about those parts of the world that are further from our own country – they are much different and even exotic. That is why they are so interesting.
When I think about the Far East I think about India and the very first thing that comes to my mind is belly dance. A few weeks ago I started making my website about belly dance and I discovered some very interesting details about it, for example the actual origins of this kind of dance. And guess what? It is not India, as it is commonly believed… Are you curious to know it? Go to
www.bellydance123.republika.pl and find out! You can also find a link to the website on the right site of the screen, just above 'My blog list'.
On the website you can also find some videos, photos and language tasks to practise your language skills and learn something new. I won’t tell you anything else – go and check it yourself! I hope you’ll enjoy it!

1 comments:

This is a very effective invitation :) A great site, too, with well designed, challenging tasks. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment